1. Curling Iron Cover
2. Express Style Totes from Nancy Zieman's Sewing Express Book
3. The Zip Away Tote from http://craftyady.blogspot.com.
The tutorial is at: http://www.box.net/shared/co7pb53eqa
4. Kid's tote bag to hold a coloring book and crayons using cheater cloth
5. Scarf made from a tie as show in Altered Couture Magazine , May-June 2011 p.13.
6. Baby onesies with appliqued ties and bow ties for new little boys
7. La Fred Athena blouse made with pink linen and lined with cotton organdy
8. Steering wheel cover
9. Pot holders
10. Snappy bags
11. Wedding Quilt with pictures on white fabric made with micron pens. The white fabric was ironed onto f freezer paper. The alternate blocks were nine patches.
12. Reversible placemats usable for different holidays.
13, Christmas tree napkins
14. Gift Bags
15. Sachets with lavender picked from a lavender farm
16. Cloth purse with Ghee's hardware
17. Spa towel set
18. Slippers as shown in Sew Stylish, earlier shown in Threads
19. Covered hangers
20. Remote control holders.
21, Butterick Pattern 3345 View D Jacket
22. Project Linus quilt tops
Sewing Websites with lots of free holiday projects from the bookmarks of Phyllis Fingerhttp://whipup.net/2010/10/04/bags-bags-bags-roundup/