Friday, June 26, 2009

Take Off

I have an unusual life. I go to the airport on Monday morning, fly to another city and work Monday through Thursday and fly home on Thursday night. This would not be so unusual except for my stage in life. Most of the people I meet traveling every week are younger than my children. If they are closer to my age, they are men. Not too many traveling grandmothers! Not too many traveling consultants who like to sew, embroider, quilt for fun. Not too many traveling grandmothers who love computer gadgets. Some tell me I am the cool grandmother. I don't know, there may be many more like me, just not on my planes or my projects.

Next Monday is my birthday. I think I'll try to memorialize my year so someday my grandkids will understand my crazy life. This is the start. If you live a similar life, I'd like to meet you on line if not in an airport club.

This weekend I hope to finish the Portobello Pixie Pattern I am making for my granddaughter. I'll post a picture when I am done. More next time.
Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment