Yesterday was my birthday sooooo
1)Got up at 4:15 a.m. and got ready to travel
2) Left for the airport at 5:50 a.m.
3) Stood on two lines, one to check baggage and one for security. Had my CPAP machine checked for the thousandth time.
4) Walked to C45 from the E entrance and stopped to buy breakfast to eat on the plane.
5) Got on the plane to Atlanta at 6:30
6) Took off at about 7
7) Read Animal Vegetable Miracle by Barbara Kinsolver on the Kindle. After my eyes got tired I had the Kindle read to me. Really cool.
8) Arrived in Atlanta about 10.
9) Took the train from Terminal D to Baggage Claim
10) Walked from Carousel 1 to the Car Rental Bus at the opposite end of the terminal.
11) Took the bus to Hertz.
12) My name wasn't on the Gold Board so stood in line again to get a car.
13) Got a Mariner.
14) It took at least 20 minutes to get off the Hertz lot because of the checkout line.
15) Got to work at 11:15 at Fulton County Schools Admin Building.
16) Went out to lunch with Erica, Ron, and Shu to Cafe on the Corner in Hapeville. Nice French Style with soup and sandwiches on Croissants. Shu bought two wonderful desserts to celebrate my birthday- a piece of choclate mouse cake and a raspberry mouse cake. The four of us shared them. Dave sent pretty flowers to the office. I had happy birthday messages on facebook from lots of friends.
17) Returned to work and worked until 6:30 p.m.
18) Bought myself a steak dinner at Landmark Diner with Chicken Soup, Rice, and Vegetables. Read on my Kindle during dinner.
19) Checked into the Hampton Inn and unpacked.
20) Talked to Shelly, Marcia, Dave, Lynn, Mike, Jen, and Glenn on the phone. Peyton and Danielle sang Happy Birthday to me and Sydney wished me a happy birthday.
21) Got to bed about 11:30 EST.
Today the project had a birthday cake for me in the office.
It turned out to be a nice birthday and I'll still celebrate July 4th with Elly.